By using access database there are no problem in combining 2 or more databases(simple copy and paste). The problem is after combining two or more databases, run arcGIS, only several data will appear if we 'zoom in'. However if we 'zoom out' all of the data will appear, but some of them can't be edited.
1. 2 person plotting data. Abu and Ali
2. Ali said "we have to send data to client, lets compile it".
3. "Sure~" Abu said.
4. Then Ali take database from Abu, and combine it into Ali database.
5. When Ali run ArcGIS, only Ali's data appear. Abu data hidden, only appear if we 'zoom out', but can't be edited.
The problem is simple, but it's quite difficult to find the solution. I use Selection -> Select by attribute, Success! all hidden data can be selected. But still can't be edited... and I tried to find it in the internet but... T_T.
So how to solve this problem?
I found the solution,
1. first fill any easy-recognize data into one of the field in secondary database, in this example, secondary database is Abu.
2. i put one dummy field, for example 'Status'. Then insert the value, for example we insert 'H'. Then save the Access database.
3. copy secondary database into primary database. ensure primary database got same column with secondary database.
4. in ArcGIS, use 'Binocular' symbol to find secondary database that we rename 'Status' field with 'H'. Then click on 'Find All'. Data will be listed.
5. Select All data listed. Then 'Right Click' -> click on 'select attribute'.
6. Then you can see all hidden data is highlighted.
7. This time you can edit the data.
8. for me, i'll move the data plot a bit, then I move back the data at their original place.
9. DONE. now you can see all of the data.
Additional info : 'Long Binary Data' field keep the plot position.